Cardinal's Model 825 Spectrum Digital Weight Indicator
Complete on-screen ticket configurability, unlimited truck storage ID’s, lightning-fast digital fill control management, color-coded checkweighing operations, and up to 10 scales monitored onscreen simultaneously are just a few of the many features.
Experience the graphics, speed, color, and touch of the 825 Spectrum by watching our Demonstration Tutorial Videos.
- 640 x 480 pixel interactive touchscreen LCD with fluorescent or LED backlight
- Color-coded QWERTY keypad for easy data entry
- Two ColdFire® processors and 64 MB user memory
- Navigation keys combined with intuitive menus
- Introduction Video [http://825spectrum.com/Videos/Slow/825_Introduction.wmv Low
- Set-Up and Calibration Video [http://825spectrum.com/Videos/Slow/825_Setup_Calibration.wmv Low
- Truck / ID Storage [http://825spectrum.com/Videos/Slow/825_Truck_ID_Storage.wmv Low
- Digital Fill Control and Multiple Scales [http://825spectrum.com/Videos/Slow/825_DFC_MultipleScales.wmv Low
- Connectivity [http://825spectrum.com/Videos/Slow/825_Connectivity.wmv Low
Download 825 software upgrade
Existing bugs and features can be found here. If you have any issues create a new ticket. Before contacting support please be sure to check the active tickets to verify the issue doesn't exist. If you still have issues, reference the ticket number (if possible) when speaking with support. You must be a registered user and logged in to create or view tickets. When you register, please enter your FULL name and a valid email address. If you do not enter your full name and/or a valid email address your registration will not be processed. You may be contacted to provide your Cardinal Scale dealer for verification before your registration is accepted. Keeping spam out of this website is our goal with these requirements, and we greatly appreciate your consideration.
|Members count: 1|
|Members count: 2|
|Members count: 5|
|Members count: 1|